Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ps3key help!

Exclamation [Answered] ps3key help!

Can someone help me?

The problem is, I can't play games I've downloaded, and dumped on my internel HDD? I have a PS3KEY, Gaia Manager, my externel HD is formatted FAT32, internel hdd is 60gb, and the games I download are from FTD. My firmware is 3.41

So far, I think everything is how it is supposed to be? But when I try to start the game, it says: That there is an error occured at starting the game, or something like that... (It's the translation I think it meant) The error code is 80028F14, and sometimes 80010017(But I know that that means he can't play the disc)

Please help me, I'am working on it for 2 days know, and it doesn't make me any happier...

Thanks Danny

try a lower version of Gaia. If that doesn't work try different manager with a GAMEZ folder are GAMES, and move all the games into the new folder. I am shure that is what it is if some games play and others don't, BAD DOWNLOAD OF GAIA!

GOOD LUCK hope this helps.

If I deserve it please +rep me, THX.

Sorry for not replying to your email, had a lot of work and i just saw it. i'll help you out here so other people with the same problem can see it.

lets see, what payload does your PS3key use? i recommend that you try multiMAN instead of Gaia manager maybe that will help. are your games on your internal or external? try internal maybe the game your trying to play only works on internal.

I don't think it's my Gaia manager! Because when i dump an original game to the internel hdd, it worked severel times?! I also put Fracture on it, I can see the intro trailer, or whatever you call it, but when i clic on it, the game doesn't work?! I try to update my PS3Key later (because it's 7hour in Holland, and i have to be awake before i do that), and maybe it works than?!

Otherwise you'll hear from me again...
    Quote Originally Posted by marc2590 View Post
    Sorry for not replying to your email, had a lot of work and i just saw it. i'll help you out here so other people with the same problem can see it.

lets see, what payload does your PS3key use? i recommend that you try multiMAN instead of Gaia manager maybe that will help. are your games on your internal or external? try internal maybe the game your trying to play only works on internal.
    Hi there marc,

I'll put on the newest payload on the key, and if that doesn't work, you'll hear from me later. I've tried everything, internel, externel, zipped files, everything! So that's why i'm starting to get sick of it, and don't know what to do...

But i'll try what you are saying, and you'll hear from me later...

Thank you so far, Danny.

the latest is 4.3, im using it and i dont have any more problems then other people ie games that doesent work yet,

what do you mean with the dumped games worked several times?

are you trying to run the games with any original game in drive? as many games require it,

Exclamation

I've put the 4.0 on it, because the 4.3 is when you want to use internet, and i don't. So i just put on the 4.o Hermes v4 payload.
    I've put on the Rogero 7.7 backup manager, and the manager works very well. I think i have to download some more games, to see if it will work now.

Because i'm trying it with the same game over and over again, with different managers and everything...
    What i meant withdumping the game, is that i copyed the original game to the internel hdd, those worked perfectly, without a disc in the ps3.

The games i've put on from an externel drive did'nt work, with or without a disc... What do they mean by patch? I think i'm doing something (really simple) wrong, but i don't know what it is?! I hope you can help me?

I'm having a holiday now, and the only thing i'm doing is searching the internet for help, and than try again with some other stuff..

Thank you so far, Danny.
    Last edited by ynnad1975; 11-23-2010 at 11:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Well if you can get some games to work your doing it right. i don't believe the PS3 can tell the difference between a downloaded game and a game you personally dumped.

i have not tried this rogero manager you mentioned but it must work if you can play your original games.

can you tell us what game it was that you kept trying?

what they mean by patch can be either of these things depending on the manager you use
    1. patching the param.sfo of a game that requires 3.50 firmware to work on 3.41 (Medal of Honor for example)
    2. patching used to make games with controller issues work correctly (this is only needed to play F1 2010 believe)

make sure you check the Game Compatibility list to see if a game you download works or not.

how did you transfer the games to your ps3?maybe the FTP client you used didn't transfer the game correctly and that is why they dont work. i think most people use Filezilla for PC (I use Cyberduck for Mac)

well the hermes v4 works perfect, for me at least.

some managers has a button for "patched mode" and it can sometimes screw up, don't know about rogero.

what game did you try to run that didnt work? you know all games doesent work as of yet

Hi there,

I've tried Fracture over and over again. But when i click on the game to start it, it says code 80010017? Even when i put a disc in it!

I transfer the games to my ps3 with a FAT32 formatted external usb hd... Can you explain the word 'patch' because i don't know what it means in dutch??

Greetings Danny
    Last edited by ynnad1975; 11-23-2010 at 12:40 PM Reason: Forgot something

Seems like you have a bad rip of the game then.. as you said download another game to see if it works.

Patch means when you fix something by putting something over it like when you have hole in your bicycle tire. you use a 'patch' to fix the hole so you can inflate it. another example of patch is if clothes have a hole or a rip you can patch them by sewing another piece of fabric to it. its not supposed to be a perfect fix its just so it works again. same thing in computer software. when something doesn't work like when playing F1 2010 the controllers didn't work somebody made a patch that you applied to the game that allowed the controller to work again.

Patch is both a noun and a verb
    noun- I used a patch to fix a puncture in my inflatable mattress
    verb- How much will you charge me to patch my tire?
    hope my definition helped lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast