Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3go Hex install root folder help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello all,

i have ps3go and i want to play all the new games, you tell me that i need to put some HEX file withe herms 4.. i ask how to do this and you said "You take the hex and rename it to psgroove.hex, then copy it to the root of your ps3go." so i have 2 quastions.

1) where is the root folder ?
    2) you can give me a good HEX file ? recommend me about good HEX file..
    Best Answer - Posted by zeromx:

I have attached the latest version for P3GO.

- There is a folder called HEX, grab any hex file from there and whichever one you want to use rename is to "psgroove.hex" and put it the drive, when you connect to your pc. (NOT THE MICROSD).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have attached the latest version for P3GO.

- There is a folder called HEX, grab any hex file from there and whichever one you want to use rename is to "psgroove.hex" and put it the drive, when you connect to your pc. (NOT THE MICROSD).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i take this renamed to psgroove, i put it on the main folder of my PS3GO without SD card.. that's all ? i dont need to change more things ?

and more thing.. when i update my PS3GO i don't had any red light.. update sucsessful ?

If you want to update you put the .bin file in the microSD and insert into slot and plug into computer and once the update is finish, it will automatically delete the file. so its successful.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News