Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Before you waste hours of tasting with software do this :

-Pull out the plastic cap where the LED blink.
    -Get of the blue shell

Take a look of your board. What stands on on the low-right if there stands "USB-A6-V1.0" you have an PIC chip, which you can't upgrade.

Okay, it is possible to make a PIC updateable, but it isn't worst the time, and it will looks like the board below.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3breakpic.jpg   picselfmade.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mine says USB-A6-V3.0 the pic (looks similar to your first pic) says: PIC18F2450

But still... without a bootloader on it, it just cant operate i guess.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In PS3Break 1.1, USB-A3-V2.0 (Atmel) was obstructed. So I think you have an not 100% real/normal PS3Break like it should be.

ps3breakatmel.jpg  

Hmm... i did not knew that.. where does it say so ?

Because this one comes directly from the PS3break site.

Also. I flashed it multiple times Successfully.

Edit: they use a PIC not an Atmel chip in version 1.1 and up. So i guess mine is legit =3

CIMG0410.JPG  

The Atmel was the one which was build in PS3Break 1.1. I don't know how you can flash it, I think I've the same PIC like you, but your board has much more IC's. It's weired you could flash it. I think this is an real cheap version which you just can flash a few times. An other reason I can't expect.

PS3 Break

I have ps3break v1.1 and what i did was to goto to the downloads section on the official ps3break and you are presented with an option to goto a page gogsoftware, once there download the PSBreak Tools, PS3Break Firmware Uploader V1.0, PS3break Burner file V1.5 with Hermes V4 and Open Manager 1.161b.pkg, you also need to download the the PS3Break Burner Guide, just follow what the Burner Guides tells you todo and see if that is any help to you.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post
    The Atmel was the one which was build in PS3Break 1.1. I don't know how you can flash it, I think I've the same PIC like you, but your board has much more IC's. It's weired you could flash it. I think this is an real cheap version which you just can flash a few times. An other reason I can't expect.
    I mailed my picture and the Truth inquiry code to Ps3break. They answered that it's legit.

Mine says USB-A6-V2.0 so i guess i got a fake..

there is a new bootloader available on the ps3break web site that allows you to flash other firmware to ps3break if that helps...

i have ps3 break v1.1 and i've flashed it many times and is 100%.. touch wood..

i pulled my psbreak 1.1 out as it was deleting files right before it installed the.hex files. Now i get device not recognized. So i think the bootloader and hex was deleted. So in lamens terms I guess its a bricked device right?! this sounds just like your psbreak1.1 problem. Since then i have bought more devices but i would love to get it updating again.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News