Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3Break questions

Sponsored Links
    i have a PS3 break and they just updated there firmware to 1.1 and one thing it says with the firmware is The key “Upgrade” for software upgrading and avoids to be blocked by SONY.  

Users can also upgrade the updated software through computer. what does that exactly mean? does that mean i can upgrade my ps3 to 3.42? and also is it necessary to update console with the game asks me to?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    While I have no detailed or inside knowledge of the PS3 Break update I seriuosly doubt they've done much to avoid being blocked / detected by Sony - most probably just renamed the folder where the BUM would be installed or introduced running the BUM directly from USB or something similar which still doesn't take care of the log files however.

Also - do NOT update to 3.42 or any higher FW - if there will be way to JB it it will be all over main news page here as well as any other sites.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do not update to 3.42 if you wish to continue using your PS3Break.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by djbattaglia View Post
    Users can also upgrade the updated software through computer. what does that exactly mean?
    It means that you'd need to use the computer to update the sofware in your PS3Break.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News