Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: ps3break help?

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3break help?

Sponsored Links
    I need help. My PS3 crashes when I enter the game, I made a video for you to understand better what is happening :

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I just watched the video. did it actually crash or just black screen and freeze? mine does that with WAW as well (black screen and freeze). what version of gaia manager are you using? is it the latest? and the weird thing is that it seemed to take less than a minute to copy the game to the internal... is it copying the whole disk? do a check on it so you have a file count and then copy it and make sure it copies the same amount of files, and that the disk size stays the same.
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 12-17-2010 at 08:29 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, the screen goes black and freezes. I tried the following games: PES 2009 CoD World at War, CoD Modern Warface 2, Prince of Persia. All the screen freezes at the end.

It's that I cut a piece of video to play it short, it took 10 to 20 minutes to go to HD games. I'll try to use the latest version of Gaia, is the 1041 version?

What could it be?

Try the updated Gaia and if it dont work, do you have options on the payload used to jailbreak? And BTW COD WAW has never booted for me. I am using the Hermes v4b payload via a Andriod Phone.

yes it is the 1.04 version.
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 12-18-2010 at 07:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Better yet, check out the PS3 Games Compatibility List as well to find out which games work or not. I believe one of your games, Prince of Persia is one of them games that results in a black screen.

Yeah, this looks like a compatibility issue.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News