Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 XMB Key Tone Changing help?

Sponsored Links
    Custom boot/sounds etc are a great little hack, was just wondering if there is currently a way to customise the XMB key tones so you can create unified themes/wallpapers/sounds etc.

Thanks for listening.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

That is correct. The only thing that needs to be "flashed" is the cold boot files. The rest are part of the theme and can be made with standard theme tools.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I believe the custom XMB sounds you are talking of are within the actually theme itself. You can get a custom PS3 theme making tool and add sound to the theme before compiling it.

I don't think the theme is actually flashed but rather loaded when you choose the respective user. Please correct me if I'm wrong but the coldboot sounds are stored on the dev_flash and the ps3 themes are loaded from the user accounts.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That is correct. The only thing that needs to be "flashed" is the cold boot files. The rest are part of the theme and can be made with standard theme tools.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News