Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 won't boot !!

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys

Just bought my PS3 yest in UK with RFOM, was working alright all last night even going to internet but couldn't log to PSN as my FW is 1.5 & is asked to update to 1.6 which I didn't want to do and thought of trying FW check bypass today.

This morning PS3 didn't work at all !!!
    Just the red light in the front flashed once, turned green then yellow (first time saw a yellow light cos yesterday was just red, green & blue) then after yellow red again with in few seconds (but flashes red not constantly on). Nothing on screen or even any noises!!

Any suggestions or help plz? should I take it back to currys?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    (Never even knew there was a yellow light)
    Try holding the power button down for an extended period of time prior to boot. If that doesn't work. Call customer support.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I guess if your ps3 won't even boot up then there is something wrong with the hardware that cause the green and red led's to light up at the same time making yellow. I've heard of the yellow light before after a ps3 heated up, but I don't know if it's something $ony put int the PS3 to show there's a problem.

samething happend to me

it might just be that the back of the ps3 isnt plugged in so push it in more and it migh fall in place

Dear hacked2123

thanks for your reply. I followed your advice but still no luck. I'll take it back to te store.

Dear MagikRevolver & cucu21

Thank you both for the response. I tried everything I can but still no luck. I looked every where on the net for the yellow light issue & couldn't find anything.
    Last edited by hajoony; 03-24-2007 at 11:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sorry t say but I think your PS3 is dead. I have the same problem here... I think the exchange for another one is the best choice. In my case I got this problem in the first time I use it.... The lights going green, yellow and then flashing in the red one....

I have exchanged it at the store..... thx guys

Congrats, it's a good thing they took it back, Usually when I deal with returning things the company doesn't take it back until I've gotten God himself to tell the company to take it back. Play hard and have fun!

weird

well sony sent out a bad system but luckly they gave u a brand new one .... congrats

Quote Originally Posted by MagikRevolver View Post
    Congrats, it's a good thing they took it back, Usually when I deal with returning things the company doesn't take it back until I've gotten God himself to tell the company to take it back. Play hard and have fun!
    I didn't believe it first when they changed with a new one. I told them about the problem. They said it's a new technology and we don't know anything just have another one

MagikRevolver thx 4 ur advice I'm playing hard il It's awesome to open 2 new PS3 during 24 hr.

Quote Originally Posted by cucu21 View Post
    well sony sent out a bad system but luckly they gave u a brand new one .... congrats
    I've emailed Sony about it, and am waiting for their reply..!! thx cucu21.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News