Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've not tried the bypass yet but I was reading in the manual that; if U connect Ur PS3 through a normal wired Ethernet cable and the supplied one, this will cause the system to heat up and it might also damage the system.

I guess this is the reason why it was flashing, although I might be wrong?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    its a standard rj45 connector, you can use anything you want, 10 meg 100 meg or 1gigabit , cat 5 cat 5e cat6, itll auto adjust your speeds anyways...

the power cord however seems like a heavy duty version of the typical power cord that comes with monitors and pcs (you could use a regular one but i noticed the ps3's is much heavier gauge and it has a power rating on the end of it that plugs into the ps3)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by 12blade21 View Post
    Maybe just updating instead of trying to bypass the system if you want to play online would be the best idea.
    That has nothing to do with the flashing lights. It was most likely a hardware fault within the system conflicting with another

Btw hajoony, I'm glad that they sorted the problem out with you without any major hassles.

Quote Originally Posted by Desi View Post
    That has nothing to do with the flashing lights. It was most likely a hardware fault within the system conflicting with another

Btw hajoony, I'm glad that they sorted the problem out with you without any major hassles.
    Thx Desi, I think it was a hardware prob as well. The new one is working fine, and I hope it keeps working till PS4 is released.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News