Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Wi-Fi Problem

Sponsored Links
    I'm having some wi-fi problems... everything works fine but when i go to test the connection in the end , it gets the ip address alright but it says internet connection failed and below it, it says DNS error (80710102).

What Should I Do ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe you have the same ip as your pc, then it doesnt work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    perhaps your router dont allow more connections via wi-fi

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    my router is a linksys wrt54g and no one else uses it so the number of connections is not a problem ...

i dont know this router... i mean... is your router allow new connections?

my router dont accept any connection, i must configure it by hand... its a security-thing^^

yes... my psp, my iphone and 3 laptops all can connect without any problems... only the ps3 gives me 80710102 error code.

Quote Originally Posted by doggydawg View Post
    yes... my psp, my iphone and 3 laptops all can connect without any problems... only the ps3 gives me 80710102 error code.
    Are your network settings all set to auto and not manual? Have you tried rebooting your router?

Reset your network settings on the PS3 and put them all on auto. Are you filtering MAC addresses on the router? If so just add the PS3 to the list. Also Try reserving a static ip for the PS3 on your router. Hope that helps

yup... tried everything, used wireless and also used wired connection, restarted everything. Yelled at my router... asked it nicely to not screw up... updated everything... googled it and found something but it wont work for me... Tried OpenDNS, and other DNS Numbers.

I guess i will have to call my ISP and ask threaten him a bit...

Go into your router settings and get your DNS, you can also use ipconfig /a in the windows command prompt (windows button+r then type cmd into the box)-

After you have your DNS IP addresses, delete your network settings in your PS3, redo them, manually. Enter your DNS manually. This should rectify your problem.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News