Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ps3 Web Browser?

Sponsored Links
    hi, all i was wondering if there is another web browser for the PS3. going online really sucks half the sites dont load correctly, and most links dont work I was told that it is because of the browser PS3 uses ?
    Best Answer - Posted by cgdebose:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunarautumn View Post
    hi, all i was wondering if there is another web browser for the PS3. going online really sucks half the sites dont load correctly, and most links dont work I was told that it is because of the browser PS3 uses ?
    Yes you are correct with the info you found. There are 3 options as for now. Option 1 is to utilize the PS3 multi OS option found under the settings list from the XMB I would suggest you install MAC OSX ... seems to work okay then you can utilize either the safari browser or Opera.

Option 2 is to find a homebrew loader, this option may brick your PS3, but that can be cleared by replacing your HD (theoretically).

Option 3 simply wait for the updates posted by Sony. Improvements are being done and eventually either a full working browser update or an option to chose the browser to use will be made.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunarautumn View Post
    Yes you are correct with the info you found. There are 3 options as for now. Option 1 is to utilize the PS3 multi OS option found under the settings list from the XMB I would suggest you install MAC OSX ... seems to work okay then you can utilize either the safari browser or Opera.

Option 2 is to find a homebrew loader, this option may brick your PS3, but that can be cleared by replacing your HD (theoretically).

Option 3 simply wait for the updates posted by Sony. Improvements are being done and eventually either a full working browser update or an option to chose the browser to use will be made.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News