Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] ps3 video problem

Sponsored Links
    Hello, i have a PS3 CECHA01 60GB (warranty sticker gone) when i turn on the system you hear it boot and you can move through the XMB but there is no video at all just a black screen, i can access the Recovery mode and that shows up with video but that doesnt seem to help at all.

the system has the latest Firmware, any tips on how to fix this problem please feel free to leave a reply.
    Best Answer - Posted by Spikey123:

1. I suggest wiggle the the AV Cable if you use RCA plugs"Yellow, Red, White" because sometimes it comes loss mine does.

2. Do you switching the PS3 from RCA to HDMI because the system does not auto switch back there is a way to reset the Video Config and this is it Hold down the power button until it beeps twice and then it should get video backup.

because like with me I have to use the RCA AV cord but when I take it to my buddy's HDMI picks up but when I come back home I have to reset the setting

More info about Video Config: http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...deooutput.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    1. I suggest wiggle the the AV Cable if you use RCA plugs"Yellow, Red, White" because sometimes it comes loss mine does.

2. Do you switching the PS3 from RCA to HDMI because the system does not auto switch back there is a way to reset the Video Config and this is it Hold down the power button until it beeps twice and then it should get video backup.

because like with me I have to use the RCA AV cord but when I take it to my buddy's HDMI picks up but when I come back home I have to reset the setting

More info about Video Config: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Spikey123; 01-29-2010 at 01:39 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I already found this information before posting, but sadly it does not seem to change anything. I have tried putting the system on a HDMI and RCA both with same problem, Thank you for your reply though

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News