Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 on version 3.65 Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone,

i need help i have a ps3 on version 3.65 i would like to jailbreak it but have no i dear how to do it can anyone help?

is this the best thing to do or not i am new to all of this
    Last edited by nagnick; 11-07-2012 at 10:15 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by LTH05:

yes! try this: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dex0jnklx4knj1u/MinVerChk.rar

Instructions:

Step 1: Download the MinVerChk.rar (from the link provided above) and extract the .pup file using WinRar.
    Step 2: Put the PS3UPDAT.PUP onto the USB Flash Drive in the PS3/UPDATE/ folder.
    Step 3: Power on your PS3 and navigate to the "System Update" option in the settings
    Step 4: Choose "Update Via Media Storage"
    Step 5: Let the PS3 search for the update, once it's found it it will ask you if you'd like to run it. Hit "OK"
    Step 6: It should only take a few seconds, a message will pop up telling you what the lowest version firmware your PS3 can use!
    Step 5: Congratulations! You're done!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hardware flasher, for now.

That's the only way to get CFW on OFW machines > 3.55.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You would need to downgrade your system in order to upgrade to 3.55 CFW. If you can't downgrade it yourself please check out racer's thread over here in the forums great guy to get your system downgraded.Its best that you check if your system is downgrade able to begin with do you have a PHAT console or a SLIM ?? and did you get 3.65 out of the box or did you upgrade to 3.65 OFW.

hello mate, i updated to 3.65 by accident it a slim

what was its factory firmware?

i am sorry i don't remember is there a way to find out???

yes! try this: [Register or Login to view links]

Instructions:

Step 1: Download the MinVerChk.rar (from the link provided above) and extract the .pup file using WinRar.
    Step 2: Put the PS3UPDAT.PUP onto the USB Flash Drive in the PS3/UPDATE/ folder.
    Step 3: Power on your PS3 and navigate to the "System Update" option in the settings
    Step 4: Choose "Update Via Media Storage"
    Step 5: Let the PS3 search for the update, once it's found it it will ask you if you'd like to run it. Hit "OK"
    Step 6: It should only take a few seconds, a message will pop up telling you what the lowest version firmware your PS3 can use!
    Step 5: Congratulations! You're done!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News