Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 v4.11 Jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    i just got my first ps3 and i wanna jailbreak it. it is at version 4.11 what do i have to do?
    Best Answer - Posted by TwistedJay:

there isn't much you can do at this point. Unless you sell that one and find a used one that has the firmware 3.55 or below. Then learning how to jail break w/o exp. can take months to get right. You could break your system trying do so. If you are successful then it could still take months to download a handful of games.

It might have been best if you had a unit when geohot was still around. Now things are so hard to find it could be the end of hacked ps3s for a while.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there isn't much you can do at this point. Unless you sell that one and find a used one that has the firmware 3.55 or below. Then learning how to jail break w/o exp. can take months to get right. You could break your system trying do so. If you are successful then it could still take months to download a handful of games.

It might have been best if you had a unit when geohot was still around. Now things are so hard to find it could be the end of hacked ps3s for a while.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News