Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    i live alone, i am scared how did it happen.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well if you live alone and without internet then you're trolling, because it's not physically possible for a playstation 3 to update to 3.61 without a) the internet and b) A user oking it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is automatic update on or off??

most probably your ps3 connected to some ones free to air wifi network and got updated...

i agree with PSPSwampy LOL

You must have done it by accident... was the ps3 not physically connected to the internet in any way, or did you just think that you had disabled the connection?

I think barrybarryk may have called this one correctly!

mine just updated with autoupdate off so yea we're both screwed now so deal with it.

maybe sony is adding some program in games to auto update to 3.61 in games to herlp stop piracy.. not a bad idea.. i copyright this idea and tm it so send the royalty checks to elser1s retirement fund sony.. LOL

i agree with barry, because you have like 4 posts its hard to believe what your saying is true.. and sykoNsc what happened to yours mate.. do you do it from a 3.60 disc game? or are have you been sucked into twilight zone also?

or else there's a serial ps3 thief somewhere.. LOL

Really, I find it incredibly hard to believe that Sony would go for a method that involved flashing peoples' firmwares without their knowledge. Some kind of trickery to disable the jailbreak? I can see that, but consider for just a second how long it takes for a PS3 to flash to a new firmware, and then consider that people might accidentally shut off their systems during that flash because they didn't know it was ninja flashing. This would inevitably lead to enormous amounts of bricked PS3s, and then gigantic class action lawsuits.

This isn't to say that I don't think Sony could try to kill your CFW, but I just don't think they'd try to do it by flashing your firmware to 3.61.

and my ps3 is not banned.

There is an update in GT5. SO maybe it installed ?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News