Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Update Stuck help?

Sponsored Links
    A while back i got stuck updating from 3.56 v1 to 3.56 v2 and when i turn on i get the recovery screen that flashes up " updating PS3 please wait one moment" then like 20 seconds later it goes to red screen and says please call sony customer support. Its 120$ to get it fixed and i wanted to know if there has been a fix released for this. Any Help is appreciated thanks.

-deershoot3r
    Best Answer - Posted by metzen:

A friend of mine had this problem and went through the process of getting it serviced through Sony. They charged him $100 to get this serviced. They do not guarantee you will get the same unit back but his was returned to him and yes they did update his firmware to the latest at the time which was 3.73.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A user a while ago also had a very similar problem. Here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...tml#post376895) is how he fixed it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He never fixed. He just wrote again how he fixed a 3.55 console. No way to fix, call support and pay 120 bucks.

Yeah, your best option is to send it back to sony and pay the $120 to fix it.

A friend of mine had this problem and went through the process of getting it serviced through Sony. They charged him $100 to get this serviced. They do not guarantee you will get the same unit back but his was returned to him and yes they did update his firmware to the latest at the time which was 3.73.
    Last edited by metzen; 12-20-2011 at 10:29 AM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News