Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: ps3 trophies?

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 trophies?

Sponsored Links
    what do i have to do to earn trophies? Do all games have this option?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Certain games come with trophies like PJ eden, and some are patched so they have trophy support but not all games have them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So far only uncharted via patch, and warhack have trophys, maybe 1 or 2 more games have them right now. Trophys are going to be delivered with new games, think that most new games that come out will have trophys and some games will get them via patch but most of the old games havent announced they will have trophy support.

So just wait a little and sooner or later youll get your hands on a trophy-supported game.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok thank you for the info.. I sure do hope that cod4 comes up with a patch for trophies also metal gear solid sons of the patriots, ooh and final fantasy 13 when it comes out.

i have cod 4 and havent got any, also i have bf bad company donpt know if you get any with that

Quote Originally Posted by madmark1 View Post
    i have cod 4 and havent got any, also i have bf bad company donpt know if you get any with that
    I'm sad to inform you that CoD 4 will never support trophies (however, CoD 5 will) and BF BC most certiainly won't support trophies either...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News