Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Ps3 trojan

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Ps3 trojan

Sponsored Links
    what if we sent a trojan into the ps3, the ps3 is kinda like a computer and like a computer you can pretty much get all the info you want out of it right ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    and how would you make a ps3 run that trojan or even let it acces the hdd.

pc has a registry which auto runs a trojan every time you boot your pc. ps3 probably hasn't..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where would you download this to? if you have access to the PS3 HDD, please, elaborate!

To create a trojan, you have to know all 'bout the system, and the PS3 is also not like a PC. There are a lot of differences like the registry for example, as steven789 said.

i'm sorry to correct you guys but a PC doesn't have a registry. Windows does... Linux or *BSD does not. And not being able to run homebrew, how can one be able to run anything on the ps3 besides legal copies of anything? so, no go for a trojan atm..

i thought a trojan was somthing that allows backdoor access into a persons computer. how the hell would it work on ps3 and seeing as the i cant access system files how would they be able to do this?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News