Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] ps3 transfer utility help

Sponsored Links
    well i know you can transfer between 3.41 and 3.42 but is it possibly between 3.41 and 3.50?? has anybody tested it??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can you be a bit more clear with your question? What are you looking to transfer?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for the moment no, you can't switch fw like that.

i think he means like usb fw loader but i guess he misunderstood it, noone is running 3.42 and can go back to 3.41 so no not possible. Not yet.

i want to transfer game data for my 3.41 to a 3.50 ps3, it works between 3.41 and 3.42.

You can definitely transfer from 3.41 --> 3.42 --> 3.50. As for a direct transfer from 3.41 to 3.50 I'm really not sure.

No its not possible to transfer game data from one ps3 to another at the moment, btw you can transfer unprotected game save files, pictures, music, videos to anyother ps3.

If this helps plz give me a rep clicking on green button of my post then click on i approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    No its not possible to transfer game data from one ps3 to another at the moment, btw you can transfer unprotected game save files, pictures, music, videos to anyother ps3.
    Actually you can transfer data, but it has to be deactivated first through psn, then you choose data transfer utility on both systems (the option under game backup utility) one to recieve and one to send (duh). so unless we find a way to get onto psn without updating you probably wont be transferring from your jailbreak or whatever to your online console sadly.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News