Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Test console (debugging station) help?

Sponsored Links
    hello, i recently got my hands on a debugging console, it currently stands at 4.41, i am able to sign in to the PSN but that's about it, thats when i change bits in debug settings, don't really know much about it but i want to get custom firmware onto it i.e.. rebug.

can this be done, if so how, if you need pics or serial numbers ect let me know. much help wpuld be appreciated.

ps, wanted to start modding ect with it what FW is best for this?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you bought a debbuging station to run a cfw on it??? why you just haven't bought a retail unit and put a cfw on it?

to answer your question, it's possible to run cfw on a debug unit. just downgrade to fw 3.55 and from there you can install a cfw like rebug DEX and so on.

what things are you going to mod? you will need target manager and debugger to RTM games.

i wouldn't recommend you to connect to psn, cause they can easily see that you are using a debug unit and 5ony knows who has the permissions to use such a console.

greets luix
    Last edited by luix; 09-02-2013 at 11:06 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I suggest you use The Unknowns CFW.

I wouldn't do anything to that poor debug unit. But you don't need to downgrade, since it's a dex. I have 3 of them Two old BC models and a slim. I'd just be careful not to brick it.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News