Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] PS3 system restore

Sponsored Links
    Just woundering if you have upgraded your ps3 can you use the system restore to restore to original firmware or does it just format to the installed firmware thats on there now?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It only formats to the current Firmware... it won't 'downgrade' your PS3 Firmware to a previous version. Currently the only way to do that is having a back-up made from your own PS3 with an Infectus mod-chip installed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well thanks for the info Made Man to bad my brother in law rented a game and updated my ps3 1.10 to 1.51 us version. Well hope there will be some light soon. Tring not to upgrade anymore and haven't even played anything on it besides r:fom and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and thats what he updated with
    Last edited by ScoobyDooo; 07-31-2007 at 08:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1.51 isnt too bad say the gods at paradox. dont go any higher if you wanna possible be able to hack it they say. use the resistance swap or one like it to load your rented games in the future.

Banned User
    dont feel bad my brother came by while i was working and updated my ps3 via the net to the 1.90 firmware (no hacks for me)

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News