Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 stuck in service mode help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I forgotten my previous firmware was either 3.55/3.56... I downgraded to 3.41 and in the service mode, system setting shown i have 3.41 firmware... I tried putting lv2diag (file 2) into my usb and the ps3 doesn't exit from service mode.

Any help?

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by wadtalkingyou:

haha, i tried using another EXT hdd and its work... now its out of service mode on 3.41... going to upgrade back to 3.55 thanks...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it was 3.56 you are sol until 3.56 or newer gets custom firmware or a downgrader.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sol?

That means out of luck, pretty much.

oh i see, but if i was at 3.56 shouldnt i unable to downgrade to 3.41? But my ps3 now was at 3.41 in service mode...

Try to download the lv2diag (file 2) from a different source and try and use that. If you did indeed attempt to downgrade from 3.56, like the previous poster stated, you are stuck till a solution surfaces. I would advise greater caution in the future to avoid things like this.

haha, i tried using another EXT hdd and its work... now its out of service mode on 3.41... going to upgrade back to 3.55 thanks...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News