Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Stuck disc help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a disc stuck in in my playstation 3. I think my little one might have tried to put another one in while it was in there. Any help on getting it out?
    Best Answer - Posted by elser1:

try this or search for another

i wrecked the first one i pulled apart but ps3 was totally stuffed anyways. be careful as they are delicate and very tricky if you dont do it right.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hold the eject button while turing on the ps3

otherwise you will have to take the console apart and unscrew the blue ray drive and remove the disc that way
    Last edited by technodon; 06-17-2012 at 05:44 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats if you have the FAT ps3

if you have the slim, you must unplug it while holding the eject button and then lug it back in
    Last edited by mandc2002; 06-17-2012 at 06:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would take it apart anyway and take the disc out that way. Thanks

I tried taking it apart but got stuck on the disc drive. Any tips on getting it apart without breaking it.

try this or search for another

i wrecked the first one i pulled apart but ps3 was totally stuffed anyways. be careful as they are delicate and very tricky if you dont do it right.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News