[Answered] PS3 stuck disc help?

I have a ps3 that had the RLOD. I re flowed it works great! When it crashed a disc was stuck in it so I opened the bluray drive and got the disc out everything works games movies etc. The only thing is when I eject the disc it will not eject because the center thing in the middle with the magnet to spin the disc doesn't let go like the magnet is to strong or something.

Tried many things but nothing works so far. With out the center thingy I can insert and eject no problem. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem and fix it. Or what to do to get that thing to let the disc go to eject. By the way it is a kem410a.

look on youtube, i will try to links some videos up for you

here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/user/junker15
    Last edited by jamesnesc709; 09-09-2011 at 11:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had this happen to me once and it was after a reflow on a phat. Anyway the thing that made it do it was the drive was not back in the ps3 right. Took it back apart and checked all and it worked great. Thanks

make sure you go to the link i gave to you on youtube enjoy.

Thanks guys! I took the drive from the ps3 and watched his video and check everything he was doing to what I did and found my problem. It was the grey metal arm on the back of the drive that come off track. I was focusing on the top. Works great now.