Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 stuck in demonstration mode 4.31 help?

Sponsored Links
    I bought my ps3 off ebay and got this demonstration system. I can play games with no problem but all I want is to be able to access the store to buy DLC. How would I do that? I've tried putting the newest firmware update on a USB drive and installing the way and it either says it can't find any available updates or it says the data is corrupted. I've also tried resetting the ps3 and it didn't work so any help would be appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by sonic0:

hey garyboak try this just download the PS3 4.31 Reverter, just put the file on a usb and install the update pup through recovery mode on ps3. to get into recovery mode on ps3 hold down the power button until u hear the console beep 3 times and then choose the last option hope that helps

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post424256

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hey garyboak try this just download the PS3 4.31 Reverter, just put the file on a usb and install the update pup through recovery mode on ps3. to get into recovery mode on ps3 hold down the power button until u hear the console beep 3 times and then choose the last option hope that helps

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post424256

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sonic0, you sir have made my day! Thank you so much!

i'm glad i could be of some help happy gaming

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News