Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 startup after 1.5 minute delay help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3 CECH2006A. The problem i have is when i turn on the ps3 it wont directly show up to the xmb. I have to wait around 1.5 to 2 minutes then it appears. When i adjust the display to HDMI it just black screen in AV mode is normal every thing is normal I try to put it in recovery mode it wont let me, it just on then 1.5 minute later off (no beep for adjust display or twice beep to recovery mode just on or off) i think the problem was the main board, just don't know how to fix it.

If any one have experience this kind of situation and know how to fix it please share your info.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You should go to the recovery menu and restore (NOT FORMAT) the file system. If that doesn't solve your problem then try the rebuild database option.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are you on OFW or CFW? If on CFW, which one?

i'm sure that your hdmi chip is dead- 2 months ago i had the same problem. you only must solder a new one!

Where is the hdmi chip? How can we replace it?

the picture- the panasonic chip. desolder him with a hotair gun- and solder the new with a usual solder station! fg
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

yWGhKGkQUMraplDq.large.jpg  

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News