Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 spoofer help?

Sponsored Links
    I installed 4.30 spoofer for rebug and re installed 3.55 ofw but forgot to uninstall spoofer and now it says im in 3.72 but its because of spoofer. Has this happened to anyone?

All help appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by Brian10122:

I had a strange problem when I was upgrading from Rogero 4.21 to Rogero 4.30 where the PS3 thought I was on system update 4.42. Because of this it thought Rogero's 4.30 was outdated, it was all fine once I installed Rogero's 3.55 cfw again, though. Bleh, such a monotonous process, hopefully I won't have to update again anytime soon. But yeah, I'd say install 3.55 cfw now and then install Rebug or whatever you're looking to install, if that's what your problem is.

Derp, this is also in the wrong forum, just realized that now. You may wanna post this in the PS3 Help & Support forums - at least, if I didn't help you out there.

PS3 Help & Support Forums: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-help-support/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had a strange problem when I was upgrading from Rogero 4.21 to Rogero 4.30 where the PS3 thought I was on system update 4.42. Because of this it thought Rogero's 4.30 was outdated, it was all fine once I installed Rogero's 3.55 cfw again, though. Bleh, such a monotonous process, hopefully I won't have to update again anytime soon. But yeah, I'd say install 3.55 cfw now and then install Rebug or whatever you're looking to install, if that's what your problem is.

Derp, this is also in the wrong forum, just realized that now. You may wanna post this in the PS3 Help & Support forums - at least, if I didn't help you out there.

PS3 Help & Support Forums: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-help-support/
    Last edited by Brian10122; 11-06-2012 at 07:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I moved it now, and THANKS Brian10122.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News