Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Slims turning off instantly after power on help?

Sponsored Links
    So I have 3 Ps3 slims. 1 good and 2 with problems. They all have warranty seals intact so I am the first to attempt anything. Two of them powers up, you see green light then beeps twice and shuts off, then you press power to bring the red light back and have to press it again to power on. I saw no yellow light so idk if can call it YLOD.

The other ps3 powered up once and I saw the menu then It froze on a black screen while I was trying to play a movie. Now the 2 ps3s powers up then beep twice shuts off. I thought It was power supply but I've change power supply and nothing change. I even reflow 1 of them but no fix so now im about to reflow the other one but I think it might be pointless.

ANYONE have any Idea for a FIX? I've also tried changing hard drives and using items like disc drive and power supply from the 3rd (good PS3) but didnt fix the problem.

Models With this Problem are 2501A & 2101A
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

You don't really see just yellow light. Its just called that. Its all the same symptons.

Most likely they need a reball. Sometime's a reflow is not enough, and usually is only temporary fix anyway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You don't really see just yellow light. Its just called that. Its all the same symptons.

Most likely they need a reball. Sometime's a reflow is not enough, and usually is only temporary fix anyway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    On the Fat Ps3 I've always seen yellow light that's why I didn't think it was the same problem

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News