Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Confused [UnAnswered] PS3 Slim shuts off after 1 second help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello and thanks in advance for helping me with this. I found this you tube video that shows exactly what my light use PS3 is doing. Has anyone ever fixed this issue? Thanks BierJock

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hardware problem, probably PSU unit failure, happens a lot in slims because of PSU over heating.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you installed a e3 flasher?

Without looking at it, many different things can cause this. One main issue is that your board probably needs a reflow. Cost is about $80 to fix.

I'm computer savvy, but I don't really have any experience with the PS3. I do not have any mods.

I don't have an e3 flasher. This is a stock PS3.
    Last edited by BierJock; 10-14-2012 at 10:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

its a console you owend and it suddenly started to do this or have you tried to downgrade or install a custom pup. if its a console you got from eBay then maybe they attempted a downgrade on it check to see if the warrenty sticker is intact

I suggest you try using compressed air, clean it out. That might the simple quick fix.

i agree it might just be the fan ...

no, no, no. my guess is that its a console bought from ebay, if the warrent sticker has been removed. they probaby attempted a downgrade and bricked it. but it could be a number of things.. its not a faulty power supply, there would be no power at all!

Technodon has a good point. Need to know the history of the ps3. Did it just happen or did you buy it like this.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News