Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Slim with Rogero FW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

This is my first post, so please accept my apologies if I don't make total sense as I'm very new to the ps3 scene. I have got a ps3 slim from someone which already has a rogero cfw on it. It also has a large internal (640gb) and an external (120gb) hard drive - both with many game backups. For now, I have a few questions:-

1. Some of the backed up games don't work - i.e. if I run them, I either get a black screen or they may give an error - How can I find out how to fix these? For example GTA

2. What is the current cfw/Recommend latest cfw?

3. Is it safe to go on PSN? If so, how?

Thanks very much guys!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your best bet is to upgrade to 4.46 rogero/cobra mix cfw. Also it would be 99.9998% compatibility rate using that fw along with turning all your games into iso's. GOOD LUCK!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Check you system Settings for what CFW you are on already.

As for Black Screen games, you may need to update them to play or choose BD Mirror in Multiman. Have a disc in PS3 as well. If error code, please post.

Really for CFW, most can still get by with Rogero latest. I still do.

No, it is never safe to go on PSN, or online. You do so at your own risk. But if you must decide to choose yes, then use PSN patch by kokotonix

thanks lionsfan420 and windrider42. I do apologize for replying late. First of all here are my current details:-

PS3 SLIM WITH 640GB INTERNAL HDD and 120GB EXTERNAL HDD
    ROGERO CFW 4.40 V1.03
    MULTIMAN 4.30

I've had a look at every single full game in MM and the only ones now not working are:-

BattleField 3 (Black screen before title) - installed on internal hdd - already tried choosing bd mirror and/or internal options

Prince of Persia (Says "Game Data Corrupt") - - installed on internal hdd - already tried choosing bd mirror and/or internal options

So how can i fix these and how do i upgrade to the latest CFW and what version?

Thanks very much again.. any advice guys?
    Last edited by ps3amateur; 02-07-2014 at 12:01 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Update to latest multiman > http://www.ps3news.com/forums/misc.p...ments&t=118726

Update to Rogero 4.46 v1.00 in XMB with no problems > http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post459577

As for your Prince of Persia, you may need too delete previous game data, and try again.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News