Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] PS3 slim psu repair help?

Sponsored Links
    hello everyone can some one please post a video or images on how to repair a ps3 slim psu eadp 200db. please help my ps3 is not powering on. when i press the power button it but shows a green light then it turns of a after a few seconds. sometimes it runs for many hours some times it just turns off after 5 mins or some seconds and one more thing my ps3 psu doesn't have the two adjustable variable which are shown on many videos.

please help me repair it coz i cant afford new ps3 or psu. super thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need knowledge and tools to diagnose and repair any PSU. Also you may need to replace a part which will cost you $$. In some cases it's cheaper to buy a new PSU. It really depends on the PSU and whats wrong with it. Adjusting the potentiometers is dangerous and modifying any PSU can permanently damage your motherboard/PCB use caution!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i know the tools but i don't know how to diagnose psu i can get the replacement as they are cheaper here in my home town compare to new psu. thanks for the quick reply DEUSC2D

Be very careful. The capacitors in a PSU can have a very high voltage stored in them even hours after unplugging, so I recommend that you simply buy a new one, especially if you have no clue about diagnosing electrical problems by yourself.

PSUs have no error code, and thus diagnosis of a sketchy part (not a completely failed one) could be tedious, even for an experienced technician. Unless the caps are obviously bulging.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News