Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 slim debug running backups help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, I recently got a PS3 slim debug for previewing games. Now I wanted to know what else I can do with it. I searched and searched, but never found a good topic that says what it can do and even more 'how'. Like I know running backups is possible with it, but how for example? Which settings do I need to change and where do I need to put retail backups on the HDD etc.

Anybody can help?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Not sure what differs on the Slim Debugs, but to give you an idea of what is involved on the Fat Debug units this is the process:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-109988.html

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Not sure what differs on the Slim Debugs, but to give you an idea of what is involved on the Fat Debug units this is the process:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...de-109988.html

Sponsored Links

Running backups on PS3 debug tutorial help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys, I recently got a PS3 slim debug for previewing games. Now I wanted to know what else I can do with it. I searched and searched, but never found a good topic that says what it can do and even more 'how'. Like I know running backups is possible with it, but how for example? Which settings do I need to change and where do I need to put retail backups on the HDD etc.

The link given didn't satisfy me. It was about backing up games from a debug and not running them. I'm just in need of a 'noob friendly' guide that explains me everything step by step.

There is not any other guide, in fact that guide is the only one out there, and is the most "noob friendly" there is. Furthermore, it does mention how to run games, under the "Package Extracting" section. However this method is pretty much useless now, considering CFW/Jailbreak, which would one would have much more success with- and is considerably easier to do (with more guides).

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News