Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Slim 4.53 jailbreak help?

Sponsored Links
    I'm really new in jailbreaking ps3 , can anyone help me i have ps3 version 4.53 150 gb hdd. i need to jailbreak it, this is the photo when i chek it with MinVerChk and the model is CECH-2503A.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

ps3.jpg  
    Last edited by kujtimneziraj; 08-19-2014 at 02:37 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

Sure , what you need is hardware flasher or some one that can do downgrade for you , if you live in US look in here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sure , what you need is hardware flasher or some one that can do downgrade for you , if you live in US look in here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ma...ce-122746.html

Sponsored Links

Ps3 slim 4.53

Sponsored Links
    My questions: I WANT TO INSTALL MULTIMAN in my ps3 slim 4.53 (CECH-2503A.)

Can i install it with USB ? update data of version 3.50 or late can be installed on this system.

Yes you did get full answer not even knowing you did , pls do realize to install multiman you need CFW and only way to do so is by downgrading with HARDWARE FLASHER THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.

minivercheck only is informing that your console can be downgraded that's all.

Ok thanks for the answer , i know that miniverchek. is only for informing that my console can be downgraded.

But is no way to jailbreak vers. 4.53 ? tell me about the price of hardware flasher ?

There are many different flashers, price range differs quite a lot so you would have to check with the supplier.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News