Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Slim 4.41 which custom firmware is best help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello just like to ask whats my best option for a ps3 slim with 4.41 OFW on it. Any input on whats the best to use.

thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by Liongooder:

First you need to check if its downgradable or not, how? check the model number if its CECH25XX or lower then you can downgrade it,if its CECH3000 or higher then you can't downgrade it. in case its downgradable i'd say Rogero 4.40 & spoof it to 4.41 to play online at you own risk. or Rebug if you wanna mess with trophies, savegames, region... etc & you can play online too.

Have a nice day.

Sponsored Links

Latest and best CFW?

Sponsored Links
    Which is the latest and best CFW? I am currently still on 3.55 and I'm tired of waiting for eboot fixes. To which CFW should I update?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Rebug 4.41.2

I thought rebug CFW was hard to deal with when going back to regero or any other CFW?

First you need to check if its downgradable or not, how? check the model number if its CECH25XX or lower then you can downgrade it,if its CECH3000 or higher then you can't downgrade it. in case its downgradable i'd say Rogero 4.40 & spoof it to 4.41 to play online at you own risk. or Rebug if you wanna mess with trophies, savegames, region... etc & you can play online too.

Have a nice day.

Hello everybody, Rogero 4.40 is a good CFW to deal with,just spoof it to 4.41 to play online at your own risk. Rebug 4.41.2 if you wanna mess with trophies, savegames, region... etc & you can play online too.

Have a nice day.

Go with Rebug. I held onto 3.55 up until a few days ago. The main reason I never updated was because all my games were patched for 3.55 (Backups and PSN games) and I didnt want to go through the hassle of re-patching them.

But then I finally gave in, and funny enough. I didn't need to repatch any of my PSN games, i did repatch my Backups as I wanted to bring them back to stock, i actually didn't test them to see if they worked though.

I went to Rebug 4.30.2 and use the spoof to 4.41. Probably could have upgraded to 4.41.2, but ATM I am happy.

After reading around I notice some people went to Rogero and had to repatch their 3.55 PSN games. But I do not know if this true

P.S This is not a biased answer to be a fanboy of Rebug, I am going from experience...

I use rebug but rogero is easy to use. Almost all Cfw are alot Alike so you go with what you like. Thanks.

I went with Rebug as well, it had the most recommendations from people, and it's been brilliant for me, everything except a few old PSN titles (which can be fixed to work anyway) worked without issue from 3.55.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News