Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Skyrim 3 and blu ray drive help?

Sponsored Links
    I have downloaded skyrim 3 times can't get it to work. The first one did nothing the next one which was the bles version worked until you seen the logo on the screen with the 3 options which did nothing.

So I downloaded the blus version which everyone said worked and same thing get to new game load game and credits and does nothing. The only thing I think it could be is that the blu ray drive is dead. Does skyrim need a blu ray inserted to work? Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

As stated before yes Skyrim needs to have a blu-ray inside to get the game to work. thanks

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    skyrim dosen't work discless. (as far as i'm aware) try backing up from original game disc, not downloading.

unless you know for definite the bluray drive is dead, cos if so then that's probably the problem.
    Last edited by G Sus; 10-19-2012 at 07:40 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As stated before yes Skyrim needs to have a blu-ray inside to get the game to work. thanks

Yes I know the rom is dead won't even read cd's was thinking that it needed the rom to work so I will have to look for one thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News