Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] PS3 Six-Axis controller on Sony VAIO?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, does anyone know of a program that enables me to use my PS3 six-axis controller on my Sony VAIO laptop. I have tried a libusb download and although it worked originally, the next time I connected my controller it didn't work.

I tried re-installing the program and to no avail. I have tried others aswell but I do not have the required programs to even open the downloaded folders. My laptop has a 32-bit os by the way as I know there are downloads avaliable for both 32 and 64 bit os. Any help at all would be much appreciated. Many thanks!
    Best Answer - Posted by Neo Cyrus:

Here you go: motioninjoy.com
    That's what I use to get my DS3 and SIXAXIS controllers working on my PC.

Follow the instructions carefully. I haven't used it in a while but the last version I installed didn't just require installing the file there. After that it requires individually installing the bluetooth and USB drivers. It's been a while so I don't remember, just follow all the instructions and you should be fine. Keep in mind in Windows Vista or 7 you'll need to disable driver signature enforcement. At startup press F8 and select disable driver signature enforcement. I'm not sure how to disable it permanently.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here you go: motioninjoy.com
    That's what I use to get my DS3 and SIXAXIS controllers working on my PC.

Follow the instructions carefully. I haven't used it in a while but the last version I installed didn't just require installing the file there. After that it requires individually installing the bluetooth and USB drivers. It's been a while so I don't remember, just follow all the instructions and you should be fine. Keep in mind in Windows Vista or 7 you'll need to disable driver signature enforcement. At startup press F8 and select disable driver signature enforcement. I'm not sure how to disable it permanently.
    Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 09-28-2009 at 04:09 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot Neo. appreciate it. I will give that a try and see how it goes.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News