Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 shuts down after 5 seconds help?

Sponsored Links
    Please see this video, problem is same to me

that problem is because my ps3 is updating and shut down on 40% and problem is from that:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    restart your router and try again, that might work

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you bricked it, you need to solder the nor tristate wire and flash a working backup

It does look like a brick. What kind of ps3 is it, that would help on the course of action you have to take. If your personal information is there on the flash you might be able to save it by reading the flash and then patching your information to another flash. If not then then there is no saving. Thanks

it seems like a hacked ps3 ? what was the steps you was taking that produced this problem ? what type of flash hacking are you using ? there is a 90% chance that you bricked it using wrong steps with hacking it i hope it goes fine for you

Doesn't really give a clear cut answer that it is or was hacked. The only thing he said was he was updating it and then shut down in the middle of the update. If he doesn't have a flasher then he might have to get one or send it to someone that will work on it for him. Thanks

Can you go to recovery mode? Maybe this works.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News