Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Screen lag help?

Sponsored Links
    HELP! I just recently bought a ps3, and i am new to the whole playstation console, ive owned xboxs my whole life, so i have it hooked up HDMI to my 1080p monitor and im getting ridiculous screen lag. Ive done alot of research and it says put it on 720p which i have done, ive googled it and tried everything i came acrossed, and so far it help a tad, but its still definitely there.

I dont know what setting or what i have done wrong. I also have an xbox 360, and i hook that up to the same 1080p monitor and there is absolutely no lag whatso ever. im extremely confused on how this can be? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Probably an issue with the configuration of your TV and/or the PS3. Reset your video settings by holding down the PS3 power button (from an off state) until you hear one beep. Release the button and the video will reset to the default state. Re-setup the video using the default settings.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    just reset the default setting.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Probably an issue with the configuration of your TV and/or the PS3. Reset your video settings by holding down the PS3 power button (from an off state) until you hear one beep. Release the button and the video will reset to the default state. Re-setup the video using the default settings.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News