Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Save Data question

Sponsored Links
    I'm curious as to whether or not there is some program around that will let you download save data for a game and edit it so you can make it your own. e.g. - I downloaded 100% complete save data for Little Big Planet because my data became corrupt.

So when I sign in it says I cannot get trophies and I should delete and restart because the data has been copied from another user. Any help is greatly appreciated! Sorry if this is a noob question but I'm a noob here so I suppose it works out.

Thanks in advance!
    Best Answer - Posted by Kushami:

While this isn't for editing PS3 saves, if you want to mess with PS2 saves from a PS3, you can extract them from the PS3's encrypted .psv format using a program called PSV Exporter.

You can then copy them back onto the ps3 provided you can get the save back onto a PS2 memory card.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreggs View Post
    I'm curious as to whether or not there is some program around that will let you download save data for a game and edit it so you can make it your own.
    I haven't seen one yet for PS3... only for editing PSP Save Data to date. Anyone else?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Was late when I posted that, what I mean is a program to Edit save data not download and edit.

Same answer still applies, there is not one yet - most of the saves are signed and/or encrypted, so for now - were all out of luck!

Sorry to get a bit off topic, but i downloaded the GTA4 trophy patch off the ps3news website, since i dont have internet access.

Now, i would like to know how to save/install them to the PS3.

Banned User
    @Knewness,

Sony has broke the ability to install pkg's that are proxy'd over to the console...

So unless your console has old firmware there is no way for you to install it.

You will just have to wait until you can access the internet... but without internet how did you just post

Im at work, but Thanks for the reply

While this isn't for editing PS3 saves, if you want to mess with PS2 saves from a PS3, you can extract them from the PS3's encrypted .psv format using a program called PSV Exporter.

You can then copy them back onto the ps3 provided you can get the save back onto a PS2 memory card.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News