Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Answered] PS3 RSOD help needed desperately?

hey guy's my ps3 slim 320gb it was running on rogero cfw 3.7 it was just a spoofer but the base firmeware was kmeaw 3.55 it was just a 3.7 spoof i tried to install a new spoofer ie, team SGK spoofer 4.46 it asked me to overwrite Dev_Flash so i tapped yes and the PS3 went into RSOD i went in recovery mode i tried installing 3.55 firmware it installed successfully it restart and it went Rlod please help me i never voided the console's warranty and neither its fan was running fast please help

i'd say its a software issue. people on here know how to fix it mate. i know there's a fw to use but having never needed it myself i'm unable to help sorry. my advice would be don't touch it. just be patient and wait for someone who knows to help mate. shouldn't be too long. good luck mate

Thank you for the reply please elser1, you are a forum moderator maybe you can help me please

I've had a RSOD error before caused from Sen Enablers Spoofer, just reinstall the same firmware fixed the issue...

Try again with OFW, or the CFW you already had installed....

You could always try a cfw like Habibs... http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...le-127115.html

To quote: "PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has released what he calls HABIB CEX 4.46 PS3 CFW which works on the latest multiMAN v04.46.01 followed by a v1.09 Custom Firmware update that addresses the Red Screen of Death and support for PS3 consoles with broken Blu-ray drives."

Sorry bro but as i told its not even starting up

Recovery mode not working?

Thats how I had to re-install mine...

how can you say it's RSOD when its not even starting up, you confusing me bro.

but anyway, you can fix RSOD issues due to flash modifications (dev_flash) by just reinstalling the CFW through recovery mode.

Bro it was RSOD and after firmware install it became RLOD

Drop me a PM I may be able to help you if you're in the UK.

Did you enable QA toggle after installing Rogero? If not that's your problem. Your only chance is by hardware flasher to recover the flash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast