Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] ps3 retail/debug firmloader?

Sponsored Links
    would it be possible to load a test dev_flash onto a retail system with the firmware loader? i'm guessing some of the devs may have tied this.. but my main question is if it did work did they have access to the debug features on the xmb?

cheers in advance.
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

would you upload your dev_flash dump to the internet? I know i wouldn't, i'm positive it would contain PSN information. i doubt anyone would be willing to upload there dev_flash dump from debug machine so you would have to do it yourself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm having the same question, would be nice to know at least then i can let it go, would like to find a debug dev_flash and try around

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    would you upload your dev_flash dump to the internet? I know i wouldn't, i'm positive it would contain PSN information. i doubt anyone would be willing to upload there dev_flash dump from debug machine so you would have to do it yourself.

maybe they could edit that information out, yea sure my dev_flash dont contain anything personal don't have a psn and things on there, all i have is a user acc. its for jailbrake only used offline.
    Last edited by EiKii; 09-20-2010 at 05:08 AM Reason: misread

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News