Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 Retail / CEX 4.31 downgrade help?

Sponsored Links
    Can I downgrade this console or use with CFW ? CECH-2503B DataCode: 0C I search from few days ... but can't do anything.

In past I remember I was Jailbreak this ps3 by service mode and USB stick ... then i back to official firmware. Now I don't know how I do this ... any one can help plz?
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

You have to use a hardware flasher for it or send it to someone that will downgrade it for you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi you can downgrade your ps3 but only way now is use a flasher. Use only usb stick is not working long time ago. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use this guide to see if the ps3 is downgradeable.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...hk-120995.html

If it and you don't want to do it, I will do it for as I have a area in the for sale section. Thanks.

If you do want to do it you will have to use an e3, progskeet or a teensy. Thanks.

i just bought a slim ps3 320gb cech 3012b ofw 4.41. i'm searching every where to get it jailbreaked. no luck though. is there any other way other way other than the flasher?

You have to use a hardware flasher for it or send it to someone that will downgrade it for you.
    Last edited by racer0018; 06-05-2013 at 10:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News