Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    I have not gone right, red screen PS3 fw 3:56. His early use dongle comes a little red screen with the name of "Service / Factory" I got an error on UPDATE and update its menu with the Same 3:56 fw, after successfully copying data... restart again but to no avail and came the full red screen with 100 words "A serious error has occurred. Contact technical support assistance"

Thanks to his MADMAX69 above Beside. I still need to receive for its support very much?

Every time I press the power on the PS3 always restart the update... 3 seconds red screen appears full 100 the words "A serious error has occurred. please contact technical support" please help me?
    Last edited by Taufik; 02-07-2011 at 06:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is what was happening to me and its because i tried to do system update in factory mode, I put a USB in the right port with FILE2 - self file on it ( only this file no folders or anything else) powered up and completed the update and everything was back to normal.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have tried all ways but also have not worked, is there any trick to push her buttons wirreles? I use a file 2 downgrade 3:55, is there another file 2 madmax69? 3:56 fw while my ps3 please help me again until it works madmax69?

Files and guide I used was the one on this thread, very useful: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...le-116965.html

This also happened to me at first go at updating from 3.41 to 3.50 ofw. Simply push the O (circle) button to cancel the update and then try again. I downgraded to 3.21 them back up to 3.50 ofw and it worked ok for me.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News