Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool [Answered] PS3 questions help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi again , I've acquired another ps3 on 3.55 firmware and what i'm wanting to know is , what can i do with it as regarding being able to put games on hdd and store them on the ps3 so i can play them.

I'm new to ps3 and don't really know where yo start , so was looking for some info and maybe a pointer in the right direction, thanks for any help offered... cheers
    Best Answer - Posted by hilongo:

When you load a game from Multiman, it always gets you back to XMB... then you have to scroll up in the Game menu and you'll see a disc icon ...as if you were inserted a real disc... you then select that disc icon and the game should start!

You are almost there... good luck!

Happy gaming!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to install Cfw on it like rebug or rogero and install something like multiman on it. And that is about it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks 2nd time you've rescued me, is there a beginners guide about? I'm not looking to get spoon fed, rather like the challenge where would be a good starter, if you dont mind ...cheers

Download rebug 4.41 lite and install from xmb as update and then install multiman 4.40. The rebug has to be named PS3UPDAT.PUP and it has got to be in folders like PS3/UPDATE/PS3UPDAT.PUP. and you have to put it on a USB drive formatted to FAT32. Thanks

will look it up tomorrow and have a read, let you know how i get on or am stuck if you dont mind, is there a tutorial ?

ps "XMB" is that the ps3 update page ?

ok FOUND OUT, all have a read
    Last edited by karpof; 06-04-2013 at 08:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The xmb is the main screen that the ps3 opens to.

I would highly recommend installing one of the latest 4.XX CFW on that 3.55. Then using maybe multiMAN or emulators on it. I use to do that. Until they all broke and I bought a super slim

Hi me again , i did what u said, and installed rebug 4.41 lite and install from xmb as update and then install multiman 4.40. but now when i try to open multiman my screen goes blank and crashes.

this ps3 has a faulty blueray drive , but the logic board is ok and married, i read that i could use a multiman with a faulty B.D. is this the fault, can ps3 work with rebug 4.41 with faulty drive or is there another?

Rebug 4.30.2 REX could anyone confirm that this works for me please, before i try it out thanx
    Last edited by karpof; 06-05-2013 at 07:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

your bluray drive (the logic board that is) is fine since you can install cfw just fine. If the logic board is broken then you might get stuck on update loop.

anyway, try using iris manager

this is what i've done so far:

installed rebug lite 4.41
    installed multiman 4.40 and enabled BD Rom emulator
    installed iris manager
    copied games to usb then HDD in games folder (BLUS310...) folder

when i launch a game (Need for Speed Most wanted or Star Trek The Game.) from Iris or multiman it just returns me to the xmb
    i can see the game in iris/multiman and it lets me press play but just returns to XMB, thanx anyone help me finish this .cheers

ps sorry do i need to install BDEMU-355KM if so where can i get a trusted version is it pkg file and install from rebug tools ?

thnx for your patience... cheers
    Last edited by karpof; 06-06-2013 at 03:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News