Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Is PS3 with PSN possible?

Sponsored Links
    hello fellow ps3news.com members, I would like to know if it is possible to hack your ps3 (download and play free games) and also be able to play online? like the xbox 360?
    Best Answer - Posted by HeyManHRU:

You can play online using Xlink Kai, most of the people are playing Black-ops or UC3. Here is tut (http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ith-xlink-kai/) on how to do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes it is possible. You need a hardware flasher like the e3 or progskeet. You can use a dual boot setup or a fast boot setup. The e3 is only for nor ps3s and the progskeet works with both. You also should two hard drives. I would get the progskeet. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you beat me to it racer.. LOL yep thats the only way, or buy a ps3 with 3.55 fw and a second one for psn.

ps3 with psn question

ok so if i buy a 3.55fw and another ps3 for psn, how will that work? like can i play any game online as well? any risks of getting banned? any tutorials on how to do that?

is this easier, or is this: Yes it is possible. You need a hardware flasher like the e3 or progskeet. You can use a dual boot setup or a fast boot setup. The e3 is only for nor ps3s and the progskeet works with both. You also should two hard drives. I would get the progskeet.

and which one is better and why?
    Last edited by unleashed; 05-02-2012 at 12:44 AM

you will have to buy the games you play online anyways unless you have a 4.11 cfw

You can play online using Xlink Kai, most of the people are playing Black-ops or UC3. Here is tut (http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ith-xlink-kai/) on how to do that.

Services such as Gamefly also help lol.

buy a game or whatever has a refund policy where you live, play it hard for a week platinum it take it back and go again, i've bought 1 game this year and gotten 18+ platinums this way.. LOLdeo shop and rent..

theres plenty of ways around wanting to play the latest games but don't have the cash.. without piracy..
    Last edited by elser1; 05-02-2012 at 12:14 PM

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News