Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Listen you are talking bs there is no method for this it's just pure LUCK, as NO ONE knows how bans are given, as windrider42 written you will not know time or day

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Use 4.50 spoof, load the game from mm offline, connect to PSN & play the game as for BAWSAQ it says under maintenance until you get a high rank & never use cheats because players can report you to R* servers also in other games too.

i agree with both windrider42 & PS3GAMER20111 because you might get banned for the slightest mistake & you won't get banned as long as you don't think about it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol noobs like you will cry all the time. you don't know about playing online on cfw. there is a way to play games like call of duty black ops 2 too. but i won't tell that method.

i attached the readme file by sen enabler team. they also mentioned the steps i posted before. it no luck, its common sense which you don't have.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    M8 stop acting like you have 15 years old I do not care what you are saying or cursing. Is just pure luck you might be for a year or for 10 days as NO ONE knows how bans are given and on what condition they are given as sony will not share this info.

get well soon son.

And i honestly do not care about your methods keep them to yourself as what you have written is logical for any clear thinking adult.

i posted my tutorial for that user.

As far as psn bans there is no true way all is speculation methods for avoid it , as NO ONE know how bans are given and you can write what ever you like still wont change a thing as sony wont reveal it's ways.
    Last edited by misiozol; 10-09-2013 at 03:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News