Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats odd. k, here's what i did. I execute the proxy program, entered my comp's IP which is 192.168.0.1. checked the "PS3 Mode", and pressed "Start", then I go to my PS3 and pick Manual, leave everything as is, chose Use Proxy. then I input the same 192.168.0.1 into it and used port 8080

thats it! you could check if its working from the PS3proxy log.. it would log several things when you tried accessing the PSstore

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you know what,i've try just that before it ain't working. but just now, i try to adjust playing around with the ip, it worked! i didn't download full demo yet, but at least i see the download size matching what i want. what i do is copy the ip of the Local Area Connection. and use it as proxy in ps3. walla ^^

oh wait.. it's not working. i'm using the 3r1c proxy by the way. the download will fail everytime i try to download
    Last edited by dwashere; 09-09-2008 at 11:38 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News