Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Preorders?

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Are u Pre-Ordering the Ps3? or Go In-Line?

Sponsored Links
    After trying to get a 360, I have realized how pre-ordering is very important. I got my PS3 Pre-ordered at Gamecrazy and am 10th on the list. I hope I get one on the first shipment. How bout the others here? how are you planning on getting the PS3?
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

I will likely pre-order from a few places to be safe, but somehow I have a feeling I will still get stuck waiting in line anyway... at least it won't be as COLD out as it is now during the PS3 release!

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button

Sponsored Links
    Would be nice but i`m gonna wait to the price drops a bit and then get one as they might not be that cheap, but hopefully $ony will not make the price to high..

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    I will likely pre-order from a few places to be safe, but somehow I have a feeling I will still get stuck waiting in line anyway... at least it won't be as COLD out as it is now during the PS3 release!

I'll wait till after the bugs are worked out, as you all know first gen consoles are always fubared with problems.

I'll wait until they open online reservations. Not with EBgames though, since they didn't even fulfill all their original orders for the xb360. Probably with WalMart.com again... Bring on the $1000 forced bundles!!!</sarcasm>

I ordered mine about 3 weeks ago from FYE...#2 on the list. I really don't wanna go through the hastle of hanging in a line for hours just to get nuthin. Hope all goes well

So far in my area there's no preorders, but once I get the chance to I will preorder.

i think i'll preorder, and in doing so, hoping i actually recieve one at or around launch.

I wanted to preorder and get a launch console... but i want a new gaming computer more. This way I can have the new compy now and wait for the first hardware revision for the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiskull
    I'll wait till after the bugs are worked out, as you all know first gen consoles are always fubared with problems.
    I agree, also I am not willing to pay the speculated prices.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News