Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PS3 Preorders?

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue

Sponsored Links
    I am number 4 on the list at my local Gamecrazy. I figure I'll go ahead and put down $50 here and there and if I decide not to system at one or more of the places I will use the $50 towards a game. So what if it has a few minor bugs. For us hardcore gamers, we want it now. Everyone else can wait for all I care. lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ...I'm not releasing details, but I found a way to get multiple ps3's...and its not illegal...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    theres many ways to get multiple pre-order ps3's or get mutliple at launch

Yeah, but I'm not paying to get these early...

are you serious how?

lol legofan81, he said he wouldnt tell but its not hard to do that. either work somewhere or know someone, easy as that. When i worked at a retail store, i got a ps2 like that.

Theres a ton of ways, some would be expensive though.

A) Pay friend 20$ to go to a different store and wait for the launch (to pickup your second or third pre ordered unit). As many friends as you can afford and trust could be used.

B) Offer higher preimums right off the bat for them. Stand outside the mall/wherever and offer 15-20% more then retail to get the console. Im sure you will get someone to sell their new 600$ toy for 720$+

C) Find a remote very sparsely populated area and go to their local game/electroincs shop and chances are you wont have to preorder and you'll have the option to get more then one.

So what if it has a few minor bugs. For us hardcore gamers, we want it now. Everyone else can wait for all I care. lol
    Haha... serioulsy doubt that this console will be released with minor flaws. Im putting my money that there will be a 100% chance theres a problem with the laser and if thats not a big enough problem theres bound to be problems with the power pack, motherboard, etc. Its natural saying a few minor bugs is like saying Microsoft can make a 100% secure product. Its physcally and scientifically not possible. There are flaws in everything and this blue-ray technology has yet to be perfected. Ill sit back and watch as the forums fill up with post for 1st gen problems and 2nd and 3rd. But by then i must admit ill have me one for personal use also.

I've got mine on pre-order. I'm going with the theory that 1st gens turn out to be the easiest/first to be hacked. I'll live with the bugs. Hell my V1 PS2 is still playing great, replaced the drive once. That's also why I waited in line for a 360 and haven't gone on LIVE with it.

dickbillz3 where did you preorder?

yea 1st gen of all console stuff is best/easiest to hack.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News