Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PS3 Preorders?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think I'll preorder from several places... and depending on the ammount of units available... probably wait in line as well... As long as someone will pay way too much for it on ebay... Then I'll get more than one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    im going to preorder from my local gamestop... or is walmart/target a better more dependable choice?? do you have to put money down to pre order? ive never preordered anything b4

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Usually $50 for pre-order

i am not pre-ordering mine cause bugs come out of new systems when they are realeased, laser problems and things, so i am going to wait a month or two and then going to buy one. (might.. might pre-order one before)

Its already on sale for pre order? I havent seen it on any NA sites... whats the release date?

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi08
    i am not pre-ordering mine cause bugs come out of new systems when they are realeased, laser problems and things, so i am going to wait a month or two and then going to buy one. (might.. might pre-order one before)
    Bugs? Yes... But remember the 1st wave usually also has that first and easiest chance for modification....

So true! To this day CJPC rips on me for not getting a JAP PSP v1.00 as I had to wait for the US v1.50 release, and then wait for the homebrew work-around for it... while he was playing homebrew on his for months prior.

Well, I for one would rather wait for a good mod and a decent revision of the PS3 hardware. I hit both just right with the PS2... a V7 with a DMS4 EZI PRO. I hope that it wont be too late in the PS3's life for a EZI type mod as its a dream. Sony really took 3 hardware revisions before they started doing better with PS2.

my two choices:

pre-order 5, sell 4 on ebay

OR

as Radiskull said, wait for the second gen.

PS3 Square Button PS3 Preorders?

Doesn't anyone think its time to start takeing pre orders for the console. I thought that the xbox 360 was taking them like 5 months before the console even launched??? But then again the PS3 is still only rumoured to be spring 06... we dont know for sure yet as even the estimation is a rumor.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News