Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Glad you figured out a way to power on your system! You can manually remove a game from the system. Make sure you have a small Phillips-head screwdriver with a shank (the end of the screwdriver) is at least 1 inch long.

Turn off the PS3 and unplug the AC power cord from the wall.
    Turn the system over and open the screw cover.

Completely remove the screw cover from the system by carefully pulling the cover straight up away from the system.

Insert a small Phillips-head screwdriver into the hole that the screw cover was inserted. Not the hole that has the blue screw. You may need to push through a paper dust cover located just below the surface of the case. This will not void your warranty.

Once fully inserted, rotate the screwdriver counterclockwise to eject the disc. The disc will eject from the disc slot on the front of the system. Rotate the eject mechanism until the disc is fully ejected. It may take several turns before the disc appears from the disc slot.

Hope this helps!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i managed to fix it! the problem was with the ribbon i cut a small piece and scratched the plastic with a razor till the edges come clean and when i connected it i got a red light on standby and now its working!! thx for the help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Happy to hear you pinpointed the problem! Now just be sure to not snag any cables as you close up the ps3.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News